Our Spring 2018 Cognitive Disorders training will take place in New Bern, North Carolina at Craven Community College, on Friday, April 20th.
To register, CLICK HERE.
Upcoming conferences in Eastern North Carolina:
Diagnosis and Management of Cognitive Disorders of Aging in Primary Care
Please join us for this FREE continuing education conference on cognitive disorders of aging for primary care settings. Included in the conference:
- Current concepts in cognitive disorders associated with aging
- Practical screening and diagnosis of suspected cognitive impairment
- Case studies in common clinical profiles
- Pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic management of cognitive and behavioral symptoms
- Working with families, community resources and long-term care
- Palliative and end-of-life care of patients with dementia
CE credit 5.75 hours
Continental breakfast and lunch provided
Practices who send a provider paired with another team member from their office will be reimbursed $500 to compensate for lost patient care time.
For more information, contact Johanna Silbersack:
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 919-843-3085